Thursday, May 20, 2010

ME to Star Wars-"I love you!"- Star Wars says- "I know"




Would have loved to have been in LA last night for the 30th Aniversary screening/fundraiser of “The Empire Strikes Back”


In attendance- not pictured-Mark Hamill (Luke), Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), Billy Dee Williams(Lando), Ewan Mcgregor(young Obi-Wan) and Han Solo himself- Harrison Ford. He also did a Q&A after the film- oooooohhhhhh would that have been awesome to witness.
Made me nostalgic for many things Star Wars. This Weekend I am going to my parents house to go thruohg my stuff from the attic and I know I’ll find many classic Star Wars toys( along with some Batman stuff) here are a few classic and modern Star Wars products that stand out. (Via MSN)
 
 
Marvel released comics for all the 'original trilogy' films,  had many of these- including the GIANT one.


The 'Think Geek' site sells this. so you too can be Luke cuddling in the warmth of a TaunTaun.
TaunTaun smell not included.


I find your lack of Jam disturbing!
a toaster that imprints Lord Vader on your Toast.
Gotta wonder who came up with this one.


O Hasbro and their 'mail in' offers.  This was one of many- the main one I remember was the one for Boba Fett before he was released to buy in the store.  That one had the launchable rocket pack too.

And finally- the grail of Star Wars items


ANYTHING with "Revenge of the Jedi"
the original title of Episode VI. Then george decided , 'revenge' was not a Jedi concept.
I had a hat with this one it at one time- maybe I'll find it in the 'stuff from the attic'