Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yep- My Wife pulls my finger!

Nora was watching Caillou the other day and something really funny happened- Caillou and his buddy Leo were laughing- mommy asks them why-they say, nothing. Then you hear a fart and they giggle!

It was awesome! Farting followed by giggling- that's real!

When Daddy farts- Nora says-"woah!"
My wife giggles- at least at first.

It reminded me of a fart in Jr high- true story- Dave Eggstien farted once in class. He was sitting in one those molded plastic chairs so it echoed LOUDLY. Of course a room full of 12-13 year olds LAUGHED LOUDLY!
Our teacher- didn't laugh though-
Dave got sent to the office- simply cause he was gassy.

People gotta lighten up!

Farts are a bodily function and they are FUNNY!

Now SHARTS- oh those are only funny if it's someone else

P.S. My wife does pull my finger and laughs when she does it- I love her!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: