Monday, December 21, 2009

How the Grinch stole a Charlie Brown X-mas from Frosty and Rudolph!

Being a Daddy now I have been remembering my childhood X-mas-es

the Book-o-Lifesavers I always got in my stocking!

having fondue w/ green bean casserole and rice on X-mas eve

the JOY of getting that 'one special present'

and- watching the classic TV specials

these four have been on TV- EVERY year for the last 40+ years

Frosty the Snowman, A Charlie Brown Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer! -



(check out the cool history of this special here- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolph_the_Red-Nosed_Reindeer_(TV_special)






Reminds me- I want everyone to refer to me as ' Yukon Cornelius' from now till X-mas



Plus ride with Santa on the Norelco razor just once!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: