Thursday, October 1, 2009

Seriously?


What happened to People?
Lately I have been subjected to some really STUPID people driving cars!
I have had people honk at ME because I did not move so they could change lanes at the last minute before an exit ramp.
I have had people scowl at me and flip me off because I did not slam on my brakes and get out of their way ‘cause they did not bother to merge 100 ft. back.
I have had folks almost smash into my car in a parking lot while they back out then look at me with disgust- cause they did not look behind them first.
UGH!!! F-ING BOOBS!!


Why do I have to slow down because YOU were not paying attention to where you were going?
Why do I have to yield because you feel more entitled and MUST be in front of me?
Why do I have to slam on my brakes so you can pull out in front of me?
It is not that hard but people need to be reminded- know where YOU are going and drive there while not being an A-HOLE to the folks in the other cars!
When on the road- we are all the same. We all have the right to get where we need to be without SOME DOUCHE-BAG cutting us off ‘cause they MUST be the car IN FRONT of us!


Think it’s the fluoride in the water, less oxygen in the atmosphere, or because Jon and Kate broke up?

No comments: