Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Where's he going? Is chasing some "tail"?

 
Dog caught driving mobile home
Monday, November 21 2011
Nutty News Darwin, Australia - A dog was spotted driving a mobile home down the street in Darwin, Australia, after learning how to drive by observing his owner. Woodley, a 2-year-old German Koolie, allegedly took the mobile home for a spin while his owner, Richard McCormack was in a store. "I came out and saw the bus going down the road. I couldn`t believe it," McCormack said. This isn`t the first time Woodley has tried to take the wheel. "He sits next to me when I`m driving and in the driver`s seat when I`m not. The handbrake is on the dashboard and he`s seen me release it many times. He was just copying me. He`s tried it on before," said McCormack.
 


Sent from my BAT-iPhone

No comments: