Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wow- watching YouTube made my TPS reports better

This is shocking- can't wait to share this at work. 
 

A recent article in The New Yorker confirms what many of us have been wanting to believe for years: wasting time on the Internet makes us better workers...

Read more at http://www.geeksugar.com/Internet-Distractions-Make-Us-More-Productive-15479105


I read this in the PopSugar Mobile app on my iPhone. Download it for free at: http://www.popsugar.com/popsugarmobile



Sent from my BAT iPhone

1 comment:

gammogam(s)gammergammygammon(B) said...

The co. I work for has pretty much all of the social networking sites blocked. They say it's because they're afraid of the co.'s network attracting viruses. B.S. They're worried about the distraction. It can be a bit of 1, but can also be a great business tool. Our co. thinks so regressively that by the time they figure out FB & Twitter can be useful business tools, it'll be at least the year 2021. Glad I've got my iPhone & they don't ask for it every morning as I walk thru the door... yet.