Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yep-I once had COWS in my front yard- True Story!

Last weekend- I was showing the House and yard to a friend and was reminded of the time when I had COWS in the front yard.

TRUE STORY- One night in May of 2009 Krissy came running the bedroom and told me- "Honey, there is a cow in the front yard!" Well I of course said- "WHAT?" and went and looked- sure enough- there was a COW- about 8 of the actually.

I of course grabbed the camera and shot some pictures- knowing no one would believe me without them. The COWS feasted on some of our folliage and left behind a few "presents".




COWS

Krissy called the Police and they of course did not believe her at first but a few minutes later called back. Seems the Farmer that lost the calls had called them asking if anyone had reported seeing them.

Krissy- while talking to the dispatcher- saw them driving in the neighborhood. She agreed to go meet them and help corral the COWS.

My country girl!



In the end it became a fun story to share from time to time. Of course Nora slept throught the whole thing.

No comments: