Monday, March 8, 2010

This is SOOO something my Grandma would do!

The doctor's receptionist will always ask why you are
there and you have to answer in front of the whole
waiting room and sometimes it's embarrassing.
I know most of us have experienced this and I love
the way this old guy handled it.
A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room
and approached the desk. The receptionist said,
"Hello sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?"
"There's something wrong with my dick", he replied.
The receptionist became irritated and said, "You
shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say
things like that."
"Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told
you," he said.
The receptionist replied, "Now you've caused some
embarrassment in this room full of people. You
should have said there is something wrong with your
ear or foot then discuss the problem further with the
Doctor in private." The man replied, "You shouldn't ask people questions
in a roomful of strangers if you don't want the answer."
The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then
re-entered. The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, "Yes?"
"There's something wrong with my ear," he stated.
The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled,
knowing he had taken her advice. "And what is wrong
with your ear, Sir?"
"I can't piss out of it," he replied.
The waiting room erupted in laughter.
Mess with seniors and you're going to lose!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

MommyLisa said...

Yes. Grandma is very funny like that...